Banking services for everyday life – cards, savings and loans.
Making It Easy for You
Opening a bank account if you are a French resident with Insurance France is easy.
We are a British-owned registered AXA agency and an authorised partner of AXA Banque. This enables us to provide you with a wide range of banking services including bank cards, savings and loans.
With AXA Banque, there are no branches; you can access all of your banking services online, such as checking your statement, transferring money or making a payment. All with a click of a button, safe and secure.
In addition to bank cards, AXA Banque offers loans with highly competitive interest rates and various types of savings accounts.
Whether you need a bank account for yourself or a joint account, the AXA Banque Account is the perfect solution for your banking needs.
Benefits from opening an AXA Banque account
- Quick and easy to open (you must be a French permanent resident with a Carte de Séjour)
- Free bank card. Spend at least €900 every quarter – €3,600 annually – and there is no charge for your card
- 4% Cash back – on your insurance premiums for policies in place with us
- An extensive range of benefits including protection on purchases including loss of documents (e.g. driving licence, Carte de Séjour, passport)
- Free travel insurance for Visa Premium Card holders
- Access banking services from the comfort of your home – 24/7
Please contact us today to open your AXA Banque Account.
Opening your AXA Banque account
Opening an account could not be easier, and takes only a matter of minutes.
You must live and pay your taxes in France plus be a permanent resident (Carte de Séjour status).
To open your account, we will need:
- A copy of your passport
- Avis d'imposition
- Carte de Séjour
- A recent utility bill (less than 3 months old)
Contact us to open your AXA Banque account today.
Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. With us, you are in good hands.Get a quote